BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not Even a Day

God damn it... not even 3 hours into this ditox shit and i'm already going crazy... even messed up and checked my phone;
All though there was nothing...
If anything is gonna keep me sane it has to be this blog. I have to keep on fighting...
Things just keep running through my head... our fight at the house... him shoving me... throwing shit at me... the anger look in his eyes.... the stuff he was telling me about being a slut and a whore.... i got to be strong... i can be strong
I checked my phone and nothing... neither him or his mother have texted me.... i wonder how his conversation with chano went... i wonder if i'm gonna be able to manage these next few days... i am so lost for words.... diosito ayudame porfavor....

0 comments: