BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

7:08 pm... FUCK

Ugh... so today i go to school and Karra introduces me to her friend Colt who then says something about ya Javier would always come over with Eric and Mandi and say you were mad @ him... grrrr Fuck him..... Then Alison came up to me.. told me not to trust that Colt kid... then she says....
"I think ur bf went off the deep end..... he came over Thursday asking Elizar for drugs."

REALLY SEE WHAT I FUCKING MEAN.... I AM ALWAYS FINDING OUT MORE AND MORE SHIT ABOUT HIM AND HONESTLY I AM JUST FED UP WITH IT. WHY SHOULD I FUCKING CARE WHAT HE IS DOING ANYMORE OR WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK.... what pisses me off too is I haven't heard one thing from him, i'm not even sure he deserves too be apart of mine or my Alanzito's life... so fuck him and the bullshit... why should i constantly be living to "find out" shit about him that just makes me in return feel stupid. Tommorow I will return to the house .... but there I will not stay by Thursday I will return my papers for section and soon i will be able to look back on this all.

2morrow is Alanzo && I's appointment... ke se chinge Javier...


Nikkeya

0 comments: