BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 3 Completed but still a long road to recovery

I've managed to survive the 3rd day and I am back at home, although I haven't Seen Javier yet... i have however talked to him, after i found out that indeed the name on the lease on the house he was at was Andrea's Groomens. Pretty peeved we talked for about thirty minutes him telling me he needs me, that he needs my help, that he is gonna stop, then that he can't stop if he stays here... idk but i finally hung up with him (proudly i didnt put my heart too much into that seems to be the mistake)... but i do in my heart want to help him, its just gonna be a long road to recovery thats for sure... so i've been brainstorming some things i can do to help him... things i can put my foot down on... i have already texted him this:

"I would like you to come up with a solution to right every wrong you have done to me or my son and even yourself. Then I think you need to figure out what your going to do to get off that shit. If that's asking too much of you then we are gonna have to end this and maybe its better if you leave or I talk to my mom about move back for good. Think it through and let me know tonight. Remember I can only help you if your really willing to help yourself."

I think that is fair that he puts some thought into it too... although these are some things i have been thinking.
1. He needs to change his phone number and reset his phone.
2. I will check his phone maybe we need to go get him a contract off my name so i can also see what calls/texts are being made.
3.He is not sleeping all day-- he needs to go exercise or do something to feel good about himself. Plus i think staying up all night watching movies about drugs doesn't help much with his addiction.
4.He needs to see a councilor.
5. He will give me every damn cent he earns.
6. he needs to read a book or something on drugs
7. i think he should even enroll at a few classes at LCCC
8. We have till december on this lease and then in the meantime we will talk about moving out
9. I'll UA him.
10. If he fucks up once as in not coming home, or coming in late...i'm done.
11. I know he says he doesn't want to be treated like a kid but if i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt n he want my help he either takes it my way...or no way. Trust does not grow over night.



anyways now here are just a few goals i have been thinking about to.
1. Work on my own self problems with communication, anger, understanding, listening and forgiving.
2.Try to educate myself about Javier's addiction to better help him.
3.Help him off drugs
4. Get through this semester.
5. Get ready for baby

0 comments: